Content Writing Services
You’ve invested serious time and money on a website that speaks directly your clients and customers.
You market your business by word of mouth.
And you rock at it.
You’ve built your reputation on client referrals. Being a leader in your industry and creating that organic, professional buzz is your natural habitat.
But how do you translate that charisma online?
That website needs to turn a profit.
Building the know, like and trust factor online is similar to people networking.
Think about running into the same people at regular networking events, shaking their hand and recognizing them. You connect with them casually, over time. When they have a referral or need your services, you’re top of mind. Valuable content can work the same way.
Good content marketing helps people understand your brand and generates interest. The result is they stay longer on your website and engage with your business.
You don’t need thousands of followers to make an impact.
You need to spend your time on the parts of your business you do best. Writing takes time. You may not even like it.
Let me create the content that shares your expertise so people feel like they know you. Words and photos that emotionally connect with your clients and share your knowledge.
Remember all those blog posts, articles and newsletter ideas you thought about in the car that didn’t get written.
Let's talk about what we can create for your business
Those can be:
- Blog posts that inspire people to take action
- SEO optimizing and keywording blog posts to make sure they're found
- Email marketing (including newsletters, autoresponders and welcome messages)
- Articles that answer your client's most common questions and needs
- Social media posts with captions that build loyalty and community
- Customer case studies that profile how customers use your product or service
- Q & A style interviews with influencers in your industry
- About Me pages and bios that tell your story succinctly
- Editorial Calendars that keep it all organized and on track
Mobile Photography Classes
Need an off-site activity that helps your team be more creative and innovative?
Something that shifts their mindset and gets people outdoors, socializing and away from their desks?
You're looking for something that's outdoors and active but not too athletic so everyone can participate.
With this class you'll learn the fundamentals of photography and visual storytelling.
Tips, tricks and techniques to take Instagram-worthy photos with your phone.
You'll learn about some features on your camera that most people don't even use.
There's actually one feature that shocks people every time!
Things like that can be game changers for your photos.
Then we'll talk about one editing app.
That's when everyone starts thinking like a photographer.
So we head outside for a photo walk.
The walk offers a chance to slow down and look at life through a different lens. You start paying attention to natural light, texture, color and pattern. After, we put one of your fresh photos in an editing app and complete the creative process.
The best part?
You'll slow down and see the world around you differently.
It's guaranteed to build confidence in your creativity and improve your Instagram feed.
When you need a group activity for:
- Corporate offsites as a creative activity before drinks and dinner
- Team Building events when you want to foster collaboration and engagement
- Conferences where imagination and innovation are on the agenda
- Photo trainings for grant proposals & donor appreciation on social
- Private Parties because everyone wants to take a better picutre for that next big trip
- Private lessons Learn to visually tell the story of your business.